Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Swamp.

So I already blogged today, but that said nothing about week 7 in Bend. Week 7? I have lived here for 7 full weeks. I feel like I have been here forever, and at the same time I feel like I just got here. Im ready to go home, yet I don't want to leave. I can say this, I will be coming back to Bend, whether just to visit, or by following the intern trend and moving back. Who knows? Only God does. 

So week 7 was Summer Swamp! Probably my favorite week here!! Summer Swamp is VBS and the story line was Paul's amazing adventure and how on the Road to Damascus he JUMPED into God's calling on his life. I could not begin to explain everything that happened last week so I'll just post some pictures! Prepare yourself for cuteness galore! ha

The awesome Children's Ministry team!

My sweet host sister Lucy.

My host brother Malachi.

So many awesome kids!!

That probably hurt :(

So fun!!

Just singing some songs!

I painted that sign! ha

Bubbles are always a hit!

The kids love Linda!

The maze game!

Learning the memory verse!

In the story it rained, so this is how we make rain.

Captains coming!

Be a shark!

So sweet!

Froggles!!!


Here is the sweet video that another intern made! 

Well that was one awesome week! I loved every minute of it and am so glad I got to play such a big role in it this summer! I am so thankful for all the awesome opportunities I have gotten this summer! It has been great! I have learned so much!!

Well here is to the last 3 weeks of the internship. It will go by fast, but I want to be present for every last bit and not only be focused on getting back to Texas! 

Have a great week ya'll!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment